We’re looking for a PR Account Manager with 4+ years’ professional experience in a PR Agency environment to join our growing team in EXTROVERT!
EXTROVERT | Business Communications is an independent corporate Public Relations agency, based in Athens. Our agency provides premium services across different fields of communications and delivers high-impact PR campaigns for leading international and local companies and organizations in the technology, maritime, healthcare and B2B markets.
We pride ourselves for being a high performing PR agency and strategic partner always looking for new opportunities and creative ways to deliver value to our clients’ business and support their growth.
- Managing clients, projects and teams, giving strategic client counsel and advice
- Managing influencer partnerships and media relations
- Coming up with creative, integrated ideas (not just old school PR)
- Helping both strategically and creatively with new business pitches
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online; respond to journalists’ requests; arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists
- Create clients’ proposal presentations
The key qualities we are looking for:
- Experienced in handling corporate PR accounts
- 4 years’ experience of working in an Agency
- Excellent command in English, both writing and speaking
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Digital savvy
- Project planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Keeping time deadlines
- Results focused
We work with leading international companies, thus excellent English language skills both writing and speaking, is a requirement.
We’re looking for a PR Account Manager with the right blend of strategic thinking and hands-on delivery, who can work in a demanding consultancy environment and high-profile clients.
Type of employment: Full-time 40 hours/week, from 10:00 to 18:00
Please send a covering letter and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org