Join our team: We are looking for α PR Account Manager with expertise in travel, tourism, or maritime sectors.
extrovert | Business Communications is an independent corporate Public Relations agency, based in Athens, Greece. Our agency provides premium services across different fields of communications and delivers high-impact PR campaigns for leading international and local companies and organizations across a wide range of industries. From technology and maritime to cruising, travel, healthcare, public affairs, and B2B markets, we have the expertise to deliver exceptional results. We foster a client culture, elevating client service to true partnership.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage clients, projects, and teams, offering strategic advice.
- Handle media relations and build strong relationships with journalists in various media channels.
- Generate creative and integrated ideas.
- Contribute strategically and creatively to new business pitches.
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, and case studies.
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas to journalists, respond to their requests, and coordinate interviews.
- Develop high-level presentations, documents, and spreadsheets.
- Provide regular progress reports to clients, ensuring we meet all KPIs and work proactively.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute client campaigns (e.g., launches, press trips) with precision, meeting deadlines and budgets.
The key qualities we are looking for:
- Experienced communication professional in travel and tourism or maritime sectors, minimum 4 years.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
- Excellent client management abilities.
- Skills in project planning and budgeting.
- Organized with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Results-focused mindset.
- University degree.
- Proficient in PC usage, especially in MS Office.
Type of employment: Full-time 40 hours/week, from 10:00 to 18:00
Want to join #teamextrovert?
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send a brief introductory email along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email subject title: “PR Account Manager Application – [Your Name]” .